Believe it or not, it is incredibly easy to make your own foaming soap! All you need is three simple ingredients. You will need to make sure you’re using a foaming soap dispenser, which you can pick up for around $1 at many dollar stores. The best part is that you can use any liquid soap–not those foaming soaps.
What You Need:
- Liquid hand soap–any liquid soap will do.
- Empty foaming soap dispenser
- Pour one tablespoon of liquid hand soap into an empty foaming soap dispenser.
- Fill the rest of the dispenser with water, leaving a little space at the top of the container.
- Screw on the lid and shake.